Tackling the Covid-19 Pandemic Lockdown Composedly Yet Resolutely
- Online Teaching Strategies: Regular meetings on Student-Teacher Welfare are being held to meet the challenges related to the ongoing pandemic.
- SOPs Planning: A dedicated team of teachers has chalked out the SOPs to be followed as and when the school reopens.
- Outreach Programmes: In our earnest endeavour to reach out to students to equip them to face the Pandemic, Outreach Programmes through counselling sessions based on Mental and Psychological Support is being arranged.
- ‘National Education Policy’: Discussions and talks to orient the teachers and students on new ‘National Education Policy’ is being organized on a regular basis.
- The Investiture Ceremony of the Primary & Secondary Sections witnessed new Student Council taking the mantle of leadership into their hands with great confidence and poise. The entire programme was organised through online platforms.
- Maths Olympiad, Teachers’ Day Programme and Elocution Contest were also organised as part of Co-curricular activities.